Thursday, January 3, 2008

Getting Blown Away by Prayer

As I checked in on Nathan's blog off and on today I have been blown away by the people in prayer for Tricia, the baby and Nate.  I guess what really is amazing to me are the total strangers that are commenting to Nate to let him know they are praying.  I'm also amazed by those that don't know how they stumbled on his blog but they did and are praying.  

I've posted on a youth ministry site I'm a member of as well as my seminary and more total strangers are praying.  

This leads me to think about those that don't know God.  How do they make it in life?  Where do they go when times get tough?  Where do they go when there is a medical emergency in their life?  Who do they turn to in tragedy?  I can't even begin to imagine life without my church family.  The comments on Nate's blog from total strangers has strengthened my belief that Christians, no matter where they are in this world, are truly brothers and sisters.

Several years ago we could not have gotten prayer requests around the world this fast or let this many people know to pray for a need.

I'm just blown away!

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...