- Sharing faith
- Spiritual disciplines
- Serving the body of Christ
- Fellowship with the church
- Worshipping God in life
- Do I teach by my example?
- What is our family's priority?
- What does the Bible teach about fellowship?
- What effect will this have on my grandchildren?
My family has priorities. What are they? Have I listed them out? How we spend our time and money as a family is a good reflection of our priorities. If we are going to teach our kids to follow Christ then the Bible is the best place to start. How we parent and disciple our own children will have a direct effect on how they disciple and parent their children. So what we do today, as a parent, has an impact on our family for generations to come. No pressure there, huh?