Thursday, January 10, 2008

First thoughts of the day

Psalm 9:1;10-11
I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.  Sing praises to the Lord, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what he has done.

>When we see God at work we are obligated to tell others, to share with others because God uses His works to impact lives. 
>Praise should be given wholeheartedly holding nothing back.
>Our trust in God the father is key to making it through the storms of life.  
>Trust is total abandon to self and placing self in the hands of another.
>There are those seeking God that will find him through the events of Tricia and Nathan and Gwyneth's lives.
>Sing praises to the Lord.  Will you sing to Him today?
>We see God being proclaimed around the world to the nations.  Pray for those that will hear this story today that they will come to know God through a relationship with Jesus Christ today.

My prayer today is specifically for the medical team at Duke.  I pray that God will give them wisdom (as he did in the OR) and guidance.  I pray that someone from the medical team will come to trust Jesus as Savior through their contact and experience with the incredible lives of Tricia, baby Rose and Nate.


No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...