Thursday, January 3, 2008

God is bigger than....

Please be in prayer right now for Tricia and Nathan, my niece and nephew.  Tricia is getting moved to ICU.  If you aren't familiar with what is going on with them or want to let them know you are praying or get the latest update you can go to Nathan's blog .

As I have been thinking about and praying for them the past few days two thoughts come to my mind:
>  It's time to fast and pray
>  The worship song, I can't remember the title or the artist, there is a line in the song that says. "God is bigger than the air I breathe..."  This is the truth, God is bigger than all of this, He is all powerful and all knowing.  Now is the time to realize Who God is and go to Him as the great physician and pray.
>  My problems don't amount to a hill of beans when I step back and look at life with the perspective.  I look at my family, Nate and Tricia, and see what they are going through, or at my friends, Tommy, Claire and Cathy Drake, and  that puts things in perspective.

God, you are sovereign, you are in control.  I ask for a miracle for Nathan and Tricia and the baby.  May your name be glorified in all of this.  Amen.

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...