Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Final thoughts of the day


>Rebecca has trusted Jesus Christ as her Savior!  Totally fantastic!  (see "thought rolling through my head" post below)
>People are praying in Korea!  Wow!!
>The world is much smaller than I originally thought.
>Tricia is an incredible mom!
>Gwyneth is beautiful.
>Nathan is my nephew!
>Matza ball soup is great.
>My brain is tired.
>God loves everyone and so should we.
>It's not about religion it's about a relationship
>God is in control.
>Prayer changes lives. 
>I'm looking at a miracle

7 comments:

NCBeachMom said...

I bet you make an awesome youth pastor!

mummyofprincesses said...

PRAISE GOD for Rebecca!!!
I know the first thing I will share with my Rebekah tomorrow morning.........God bringing glory out of pain. I'm sure Tricia would love to meet Rebecca one day....if not on this earth....than it will be in our eternal home!
Praising God going to sleep tonight.....

Because of Christ,
Karen Weigner

jesse and whit... said...

you are an awesome youth pastor... i would agree with "truepraise" up there. if i were still in high school i would be in your youth group for sure. "mountain man" is still one of my favorite songs.

and thanks for keeping udates on your blog too. i've been frequently checking them all... yours defintely makes me laugh even when i want to cry. thanks for that, otherwise my mascara would run all over my face at work...

praise God for tricia's amazing family!!!!

CFHusband said...

Thanks, Uncle.

Bethany said...

What an amazing start to her life....Gwyneth is already impacting world for Christ! The angels are rejoicing for Rebecca!
"its not about religion, its about a relationship" Amen...if only more people could get that!

Millicent said...

Congrats Rebecca!!!! Welcome to the family! I will be praying for you!!
Thank you Andy for allowing God to lead you!

Thodgson said...

Praising God for you Rebecca! If you are ever in Nags Head please come see us at Nags Head Church!
Welcome to the Family
Tina

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...