Friday, February 1, 2008

I laughed so hard I cried


Mish and I are sitting in the living room watching TV.  Ty's in bed so this is our "down" time.
A commercial comes on for Heritage (must be insurance or something).  The narrator says, "If you were born between 1928 and 1968...."  
Oh My Word!!!!!!!  It hit me, I'm officially an old man.  I'm getting offered the "old folk insurance program".  We both laughed our heads off.
Next I'll be getting Ed McMahon trying to get me to buy some sort of senior products or programs.
I guess soon I'll be down at the Senior Center shooting billiards with the boys.  And I have a three year old boy!!!!!

Someone bring me a throw for my legs they are cold!  Is the heat on?  Where's my tea?  Turn on Lawrence Welk!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny. i like it. except maybe not billiards-too much strain on the back. you'll have to pick up chess or checkers. HA

CJolly said...

If you have any questions about aging gracefully just ask me. I'm often told to act my age and I take that as a compliment.

Rick Lawrenson said...

So now that you've come out, you can get rid of all that Grecian formula.

jullylaw said...

that is way to funny Andy....

Andy Lawrenson said...

no Grecian Formula here. It is all natural. I owe my dark hair to my diet and exercise regime

Terry Gray Sr. said...

Andy.....A Harley would do wonders for you. It is better than Billiards.

Andy Lawrenson said...

I would kill myself on a Harley. I can see myself on a Harley but I also see myself smeared out on the by-pass.

Andy Lawrenson said...

jullylaw,

Intersting that you find that funny since you are a year ahead of me! :0

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...