Monday, February 4, 2008

hilarious and a little creepy

Someone e-mailed this to me.  I first of all find it hilarious.  Second it is a little creepy.
The photo his called, "HillBilly"

Since there never has been a "first gentleman" in  the white house would President Bill Clinton be responsible for planning the dinners and teas and social events?  I can just imagine Bill in charge of White House Christmas decorations.  (in the voice of Bill) "And this is a cool ornament I picked up at Bass Pro Shops, it's a Brittany Spaniel on point.  And this is an 8 point buck ornament. . . "

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is exactly why men should be the ones in leadership roles. God made women to be helpers to men, not to take over their positions!

CJolly said...

Yeow!! I'm either going to throw up or have nightmares! Probably both!! And what does the word "gentleman" have to do with whatever that is in the picture??!!!!

Andy Lawrenson said...

I knew this picture would get some interesting comments.

Anonymous said...

Bill Clinton is no genleman - just ask Monica

Anonymous said...

And the two shall become one, even if it takes photoshop to do it!

I bet they've never been closer!

Rick Lawrenson said...

Only makes a scary scenario even scarier.

Bonnie said...

I think that is hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

ROFLOL thats scary

Theresa said...

I have to agree with anonymous...and cjolly (Yeow!)

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...