Friday, August 8, 2008

Last Night at Cale

Last night was "campfire" night at Cale.  Everyone that has ever gone to camp knows that usually Thursday nights are special because it is the last night of camp.  Steve started a fire and the campers all gathered around the fire on benches and the camp counselors shared their testimonies.  In between the testimonies we sang a songs.  It was a great night at the fire.  It was good for the campers to hear from some college age young people instead from an old man like me.

Last night I taught about allowing the Holy Spirit to control your life especially your emotions and feelings.  One boy pulled me aside and asked me if his counselor had talked to me about his temper.  I told him know and showed him my notes that I printed off last week.  He said that was the message he needed to hear.  It's cool how God works.

Final day today at Camp Cale.  I have one more message to deliver and then I address the parents this afternoon.  Should be a great day!  It's not hot out this morning!!!!!!!!

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...