Monday, August 4, 2008

Cale Day 2

Today we start constructing the building of Endurance.

This morning I will be talking about spending time alone with God (I had my Hang Time with God in the air conditioned peaceful camper this morning and it was good).  I will share with them the "Why and Hows" of Hang Time.

Please pray for our worship gathering tonight.  This will probably be my favorite message to deliver all week.  Most camp experiences Thursday night is the "big" night.  I'm going to skip right to the "big" night tonight.  This evening we lay the foundation and I will be giving the campers the good news of Christ tonight.  Please be in prayer today for students who don't know Jesus Christ.  My prayer is that tonight we see several come to Christ.

Thanks for praying.  I'll update Day 2 after worship tonight and let you know how today went.

2 comments:

marie said...

I prayed that the kids would be open and receptive to your message.
Get any skeet in today?
I guess it's too hot for possum tails...
Remember Ladybug's sauteed apples on pancakes--yum...I bet you won't have any of that this week! Or staff meeting either!
hahaha

Andy Lawrenson said...

Kids are listening well even in this incredible heat.
No skeet yet? Maybe tomorrow.

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...