Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday is Weigh Day

I have been hovering around 207 and 208 for about two weeks.  I'm going to buckle down on my portions this week and try to be at 205 next Monday.  I have lost a total of 16 pounds so far.
Goal by the end of May 199lbs.

Today I ate a weight watchers recipe, leftovers I put in the food saver bag and reheated, chili beef tacos.  Very good, 6 points for two tacos, then I threw in a half cup of spanish rice and a half cup of refried beans.  Let me just say that meal is about half of what I would have eaten about a month ago.  

Tomorrow I'm going lite as possible, shredded wheat for breakfast, veggie wrap for lunch, salad for dinner.  Time to buckle down and drop some pounds.

2 comments:

marcia said...

Those "plateaus" are not fun...but it will keep coming off. The trick is to just keep getting back on the wagon if you have a bad day... or three! It might take a bit longer, but you will get there. Doesn't do any good to kick yourself...it took awhile for that extra to add up, and it takes awhile for it to go away.(Do I sound like a person who is "lecturing" as much for her own ears as yours? :) ) Good for you for having that determination!

Megan and Company said...

It's good to buckle down sometimes! I've been toying with the same .5 lb for a few weeks. This past week I made myself get serious, watched my "BLTs" (bites, licks, tastes) and amped up my running. I lost 4.5lbs, which got me to within a half pound of my 'first' goal.

Get at it!

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...