Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tagged

My goober nephew Nathan has tagged me and since I'm the good uncle that I am I will follow through.

What was I doing ten years ago:  Let's see, I was living in OK so it is 9:57 there and since late night news comes on there at 10 I was getting ready to watch the news up through the weather and then go to bed.  I was youth pastoring at Harmony Baptist Church in Atoka, Ok.  Misha was working in the gospel music industry. ;)

Five things on my to do list today: Finish prepping for Contagious tomorrow night.  Make scripture memory key chain tags for students.  Blog.  My son's soccer practice.  Associational youth leader meeting.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:  Buy a bigger house.  Adopt 5 kids.  Hire a housekeeper.  Buy a home on Maui for us and for our friends to visit.  Buy a house for Tricia and Nate.  Buy a house for company to stay in here at the beach.  Donate lots of money to my favorite organizations.  Send Misha on a ginormous shopping spree.  Help the church with the building.  Pay for a few high school seniors to go to LU.  Work at the church for free.  Get involved in helping small church youth volunteers.
Sponsor a Chris Tomlin/David Crowder concert at FFHS auditorium.

Three of my bad habits:  Ice cream.  Popping my knuckles in church when it is quiet. Don't pay attention well at all.

Five places I have lived:  Paia, Hi.,  Haiku, Hi., Lynchburg, Va., Atoka, OK., OBX

Five jobs I have had:  Ice Cream Professional, Clubhouse Manager, Pressure washing/painting business owner, Youth Pastor, Musician (Nashville affiliated) ;)

I'm tagging everyone in the universe who blogs and reads this blog.


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I especiallly like your idea to adopt 5 kids if you had the money.

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...