Monday, May 19, 2008

Dunkin Donuts

This morning as I drove by the brand new Dunkin Donuts I turned in, went through the drive through and got an XL coffee.  It was good, very good.  Now we have the double D and Starbucks both opened within a day of each other.  Both kicking into the wide variety of coffee establishments on the beach.  I haven't been buying coffee much lately because the cost of gas.  But it is nice to have so many coffee joints to choose from should the urge hit and the wallet allow.

8 comments:

Thodgson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thodgson said...

The Front Porch opened in Manteo too!!!

CFHusband said...

Don K. is in heaven...

Andy Lawrenson said...

I drank the 24 oz coffee this morning

Apple said...

Oh! Thanks Tina...I had just asked my hubby this morning about the Front Porch. One of his students gave him a gift certificate and he doesn't like coffee...yeah for me being married to a teacher!

Andy Lawrenson said...

He doesn't like coffee?!

What's up with that?

Apple said...

He won't even kiss me if I've got a cup of coffee in my hand! He dislikes it that much. haha

Barbara Metcalf Bella Vista, Arkansas said...

Lovin' my Starbucks. They have opened 5 here in the last two years. Crazy, huh? Do you have Krispie Kreme Donuts? I hate that place. They have a RED sign that says HOT DONUTS. If you go in the store when the sign is on they give you a hot donut. Bad, bad, bad. If the sign is on you have to stop, right? Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh. I have to shut my eyes when I drive by there on my way to work out. :P

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...