Saturday, April 5, 2008

What Amazes Me

I'm amazed at the thousands of people, the majority of which are total strangers, that have been praying for Tricia, Gwyneth and Nate.  I'm amazed how God has used Nate's blog to encourage others.  I'm amazed at the support and encouragement that these thousands are giving to Tricia and Nate.  I'm amazed that through Nate's blog God has used this event to bring others to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ and to draw believers that have strayed from God back to Him.  I'm amazed that Nate's blog has caused so many to take a deep look at their own faith.

1 comment:

Terry Gray Sr. said...

This might take a minute. But let me tell you what amazes me. I got up this Sunday morning about 7:00, which is very late for me. I thought that I had better wake Terry Jr. up to get ready for Church. Jane was out of town on a camping trip with Molly.

After a couple of calls upstairs, I heard no rustle from Terry, I thought to myself, he can go to the 11:00 service. I fixed some coffee, took my meds, and said to myself again, I really don't feel like going to Church today. As I drank a couple cups of that dark nectar, I felt less like going to Church than minutes earlier.

Before I knew it I was in the shower, then getting dressed. I thought to myself again, ( myself and I have very good communications sometimes ), I can not go to Church and no one will be the wiser.

Then I was in the parking lot of NHC, might as well go in. I think I was just missing Jane and Molly to be honest. Andy came and shook my hand and others did too, it seemed just as if it were another Sunday Morning.

Then Pastor Rick took the stage, and what he said was so on target for me. ( probably won't get this right) He said that he was glad to be there this morning, weren't we? He stated that Satan was not happy that we were there to hear the word and praise God together.

Stuff like that amazes me!

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...