Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Less Weight - New Look

BEFORE

I thought that with taking on a new look with Weight Watchers (by the way I've already lost weight and will weigh in again on Monday and give you a report of my personal weight) I should make some changes with my look.

Misha has been on me for quite some time to wax my eyebrows.  She says that as I grow older I need to start thinking about keeping those guys under control before they go nuts and get that big old bushy crazy gramps look.  I bet she is looking forward to the hair growing out of my ears.

The more I thought about it the more I thought it might make me look younger.  The deal is this though, I'm a man.  In my burly, manly, opinion any man that waxes any body hair is some sort of sissbag.  I have clippers and a razor so being a man that is the route I chose.  Uhhhh....I didn't quite expect the outcome to look like this!


AFTER

18 comments:

Dirkey said...

If thats for real, my dad did the same exact thing a few years ago. Well he did one on accident and the other one just so he wouldn't look dumb.
Good luck in growing them back, lol :)

Nancy H. said...

April Fool's, right? Right?

Roxanne said...

Yikes! did those caterpillars turn into butterflies and fly away???

Lee said...

No way!!!!!!!!

CFHusband said...

Something tells me you screwed something up...

marcia said...

Hey, just get yourself an eyebrow pencil and create whatever look you want now!! :):)

Andy Lawrenson said...

uhhh eybrow trimming tip:
if you are using clippers make sure you have the right guard on the clippers. Well actually have a guard on the clippers.

Thanks for the eyebrow pencil tip. I was considering a Sharpie!

Rick Lawrenson said...

Welcome to my world.

Nancy H. said...

Sharpie! Good one Andy!

Terry Gray Sr. said...

Might be easier to the hair now, huh?

Agnes said...

Good for you Andy. I made my life- time goal in Oct. of 98 after long years of stop and go. I have even found a meeting place out here so I can keep on top of things. Thanks for sharing.

Bonnie said...

Alex had a teacher that shaved hers off and drew on new ones...about 3" above where they should be...at an angle...so she had a continual look of surprise on her face. Just watch those hot days!

00 said...

You actually shaved your eyebrows completely off...wow....maybe you could get some extra work as a whoopi goldberg impersonator...just a thought.

marcia said...

OK, Andy...'fess up. It's now 10:30 PM on April 1. Did you really, really shave those things off, or are you just having fun with Photoshop, or some such thing, in honor of the Day?
Whoopi Goldberg impersonator...now THAT might get you some money for those camp scholarships!!! Might be worth a road trip from MI to see that show!

Andy Lawrenson said...

APRIL FOOL's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
My first cyber April fool's joke.

marcia said...

....and he is already wondering how he is going to top it next year!! You did good, Andy! :)

Nancy H. said...

i KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!

Aunt Donna said...

You ain't right!!! Love the new look. Good luck with weight watchers, I lost 40 lbs on it a while back. Jut be careful not to put it back on like me (20 back). It is an easy way to diet.

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...