Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 3 - Stomach Under Siege

Just checking in.  I'm on day three of Weight Watchers.  So far so good, I haven't blown it.  I've been eating fairly good.
I've discovered steel cut oatmeal is great with cinnamon, a little splenda, and a little splash of fat free cream.  Great breakfast!

I haven't been as grumpy as I thought I would be.  Tonight will be the test.  
Me  
+ hungry 
+ bunches of wild and crazy teenagers at youth group 
= ?

Today is salad and leftover chicken alfredo day!

5 comments:

Terry Gray Sr. said...

Just concentrate on how the youth will probably not reconize you. They will think you are a visitor and offer all kinds of welcomes to you because of the "new" you. That should keep you pretty much calm and not so jumpy.

Good luck.

Thodgson said...

I will be sure to pop your popcorn first:0) leaving out the ton of butter & salt that the youth love so much

Andy Lawrenson said...

mmmmmm . . . popcorn . . .

CFHusband said...

Come on...a few slices of pizza and soda won't kill you...


MWAAHAHAHA

Megan and Company said...

WW works for me! I have some fun recipes if you're looking for a quick and easy meal that you can all eat. Al has been on WW with me several times. ;)

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...