Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful to God for:
  • making it possible for me to know Him through faith in Jesus Christ
  • my beautiful, awesome wife
  • my incredibly cute son, my squooshy boy, a gift from God
  • my parents
  • my family, even my brothers, all of them
  • that we have Tricia and Gwyneth with us, you go girls!
  • my home, it's nice to have a roof and a warm house
  • my dog, she's a loyal friend and likes me no matter what
  • living in America
  • our men and women in uniform defending our freedom
  • my church family, Nags Head Church rocks!
  • the ministry God has placed me in
  • the pastors at NHC
  • the nursery team
  • the children's team
  • the youth team
  • Maui, Maui No Ka Oi
  • Outer Banks
  • friends, both new and old, by old I mean known them a long time, which makes them old
  • food and clean water (many people today won't have either)
  • only one class to go to get my graduate degree
  • ice cream, let's not forget ice cream, especially coconut macadamia nut
  • great Mexican food, especially rice and beans, can't eat one without the other
  • Hawaiian food, local grinds are some onolicious brah
  • the ocean
  • Did I mention my wife and son?

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...