Monday, October 20, 2008

The Truth is Out There


With the release of the British X Files (confidential UFO files released this week) I feel the need to come clean and share my two close encounters.  Were they aliens?   I do know they were UFOs.

In 1986 I woke up in the middle of the night and had a little insomnia.  I walked out on the front porch to get a little fresh Lynchburg, Va air.  I looked up and noticed a very clear and starry sky.  As I looked at the night sky I saw a ball of light.  The light was flying up, down and across in a figure 4 pattern. The UFO did this over and over again and then disappeared.  It was not an airplane, I know how to recognize airplane lights, it was not a helicopter either.  What was it?  It was an unidentified flying object.  

You may think I'm crazy and so would I if this only happened once.  

In the early 90's living in Oklahoma I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the little boy's room.  I looked out the window in the bathroom and what did I see?  The same sphere of light again.  The sphere this time was flying the same figure 4 pattern.  Now in the past I had shared my UFO story with my lovely wife and she thought I was cooky.  This time I woke her up and got her out of the bed and took her to the window to watch the sphere of light.  We both watched the light and then it disappeared.  Now I'm not cooky because I had a witness.  Believe me if it wasn't real I would never have woke my lovely wife up and got her out of the bed in the middle of the night, that would not be the actions of the smart husband that I am.

The truth is out there.  Next time you wake up in the middle of the night you may want to take a look out your window.

While on vacation in Florida I think I did spot an alien. . . .

2 comments:

marie said...

So...which one is the alien in this picture?

Andy Lawrenson said...

@marie Obviously it is the one on the left!

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...