Saturday, October 4, 2008

515 E-Mails


On our vacation I promised myself I wouldn't check my e-mail. Two weeks and I didn't check e-mail! A great feeling. Even most of the time I didn't have access to the internet and I had no withdrawals.

I did come home to 515 e-mails! I just finished deleting and sorting through. I would have had more but those that know me knew I was on vacation. To those friends I say a big, "Thanks" for allowing me time to relax (more vacation thoughts to come)

While sifting through my e-mail I discovered I was published again. You can check it out here if you care to.

2 comments:

Terry Gray Sr. said...

Andy, Welcome back. Glad you had a great time. Happy Birthday by the way. Now.....where is the pic of the "silly Hat" ?

Andy Lawrenson said...

In case anyone is wondering that is me on the left

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...