Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brittany is Back

Center for Parent/Youth Understanding has an eye opening post on Britney Spears' latest music comeback, you can read a good blog post from Walt Mueller  here , also Walt has done a review of the song.  Britney's newest video skyrocketed from #96 on the Billboard to #1 immediately and I don't think it was her singing skills that accomplished this for her.

I post this link to CPYU's web site for two reasons:
1.   It is a good site for resources on the youth culture.
2.  I want parents to know what  teens are watching on TV in case there are a few other channels that parents may want to block. :)
Music videos have always pushed the envelope and I think Spears'  latest video has even pushed that further.

With teenage boys hormones in a rage the last thing they need is this image of Britney burnt into their minds . . . "Oh be careful little eyes what you see."

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...