Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Day Off

Today I'm taking Wednesday off as my day off for the week.  Ever take your day off in the middle of the week?  It's sort of weird because every now and then I find myself thinking it is a Friday or a Saturday.    My whole plan for the day is to simply relax and so far I have been successful in accomplishing this.

Woke up late - Check!
Played on Facebook - Check!
Took the little man to PK - Check!
Breakfast date with my wife at the Jolly Roger - Check!
Visit the other Lawrenson house - Check!
Home Depot - Check!
Pick up squooshy boy at PK - Check!
Lay on the sofa and semi-nap through Bambi II - Check!

So far my to do list is going very well.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

The problem with day off on Wednesday is that then you have the equivalent of 2 mondays. But, it does make a for 2 short weeks instead of one long one.

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...