Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You Need Love

This Sunday night at Contagious is outreach night.  The whole point of this night is to share the gospel in a very clear, plain way.  Hopefully our students will have done their part and invited their friends to Contagious.  Usually we have some big food and good fun.  This week also launches us back into meeting at the church.  We miss you beach and will see you next summer!
Here is a sneak peek:
You Need Love
  • Love that is real - John 15:13; I Corinthians 13:3-5
  • Love that is unconditional - Romans 5:8
  • Love that is here - I John 4:9,10; John 6:28-40
  • Love that is available - John 3:16; John 5:24
PS  Don't worry, I put this post together before my vacation.  I love technology (voice of Kip)


7 comments:

Barbara Kay said...

Was the video supposed to work? I couldn't get it to work...but then that probably comes as no surprise to you. Happy Birthday tomorrow!

CJolly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I know you must have had a great one! See you soon...

CFHusband said...

What Video?!?

CFHusband said...

Here's a video: http://practicalworship.blogspot.com/2008/10/sorry-andy.html

Andy Lawrenson said...

There is no video, its just picture. Don't worry Barbara you aren't technically challenged.

Scott Lawrenson said...

Call me crazy, but I think you have spent more time in Florida than I did during the 15 years I lived there!
Scott

Andy Lawrenson said...

@Scott it was very nice! I could handle a few months in the Venice area (except the old people drive slow)

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...