Friday, March 6, 2009

Sabbatical and Creativity

I believe that a part of a sabbatical should be setting aside some time to work on improving creativity,  taking time to tap into parts of the brain that have maybe become dormant due to getting stuck in a rut and doing the same thing over and over.  Today I set aside some time to get the creative juices flowing.  I chose a project that would help me to work through obstacles, build, make connections, placement.  I decided that it would be best to not do this project alone so I brought my 4 year old son along with me.  We not only worked on our creativity but also incorporated team work into the project.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the fruit of our creativity project:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...