Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wiped Out

Their is a combination of tiredness going on in my body right now.  We just wrapped up The Call 09.  I'm tired from lack of sleep for the past month (which has been wonderful because I love my babies) and from speaking 4 times yesterday and today at The Call.

Thanks so much to Denise and THE team for doing such an incredible job.  It seemed to flow super this year.  We had so many from the church get involved.  Even the clean up.  IF you are a youth leader and you aren't getting people involved in ministry you will know it as you are dog tired and sweeping and cleaning and wrapping everything up by yourself.  (a horrible place to be)  Our folks at NHC knocked it out of the park once again.  I love our church and every one's willingness to serve

I officially start my sabbatical tonight.  I'm feeling a bit weird because it will be definitely out of the norm for me.  I'm looking forward to getting refreshed and refueled and spending extra time with my wife and kids.  I'll be blogging about my sabbatical.

Meanwhile you can jump to The Call's blog for news and info about The Call.  We will update again later.


2 comments:

ZazFamily said...

andy, enjoy your sabbatical, you inspire many people in many ways, in addition to those involved in reaching young people. don't leave this blog too empty, i am one fan of yours who checks in faithfully, and prays for you and your family daily.

Andy Lawrenson said...

@zazfamily - thanks for praying! I plan to blog on a semi daily basis. Hopefully my sabbatical will bring some thoughts to share.

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...