Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Call Countdown

Talked with Travis, of Exodus, on the phone today making some plans for the weekend's worship gatherings at The Call.  I'm really looking forward to the event, it's gonna be great!

I'll be talking Friday night about God's Love.  Here's a sneak peek:
God Loves You, That's His Nature
I John 4:7
Psalm 139:13-16

God's Love is Evident
I John 4:9,10
John 3:16

God Loves Us Even Though We Sin
Romans 5:8

God's Love.  How Will You Respond?
Ephesians 2:8,9

Saturday I will unpack John 4 and I'm really looking forward to those messages.  Sneak peeks on those coming soon!

The break out sessions for both the youth leaders and the students will be relevant and useful.  It is going to be cool to watch how God uses this weekend in the lives of students and their leaders.


2 comments:

Rick Lawrenson said...

There will be an amazing break out session for adult leaders on campus ministry, too.

Andy Lawrenson said...

totally amazing I'm sure

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...