Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's Graduation Time

Here is a wrap up of the weekend thus far: (15 years of graduations for me)

Last night's graduation at FFHS:
>Hot and Outdoors
>Fireworks cancelled due to fire danger
>Fun time listening to speakers trying to deal with their own echo (causes slurred and slow speech)
>Fun time watching several of our students walk across the platform and receive their diploma.
Congrats!

This morning graduation at MHS:
>Moved to the gymnasium due to smoke from the wildfires and the high temps
>Nicely air conditioned gym
>Graduates really seemed to enjoy their graduation ceremony
>Trombone player will have a mohawk by tomorrow night
>Fun time watching one of our students walk across the platform and receive her diploma (thanks for the ticket!)
>Congrats!

Tomorrow I will blog about the food I enjoyed at 4 graduation parties, so far I've been to 3, tomorrow afternoon I hit the 4th.

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...