Monday, December 3, 2007

Kwismas Twee!

Big day in the Lawrenson household. I went into the storage room and got the Christmas Tree out and brought it upstairs. I then climbed up the ladder into the attic and passed down all 50 boxes of Christmas decorations to Misha. Ty helped decorate the "Kwismas Twee", two broken ornaments later, he has hit the sack and I, well, I'm enjoying the comfort of my reclining sofa and watching my beautiful bride hang the rest of the ornaments on the tree (it's my tradition).
Misha is now hanging our "first Christmas together" ornament, I'm tearing up a little, not because it was our first ornament but because the buck on the ornament is an eight pointer.

Other big news! Our house is officially listed. Yes, you could be the proud owner of a lovely pimped beachbox with a bonus room, open floor plan, laundry room, storage room, two car garage, large lot with fenced in backyard, freshly painted interior, light and airy. Swingset is negotiable. For more info contact Cathy at Village Realty :).

We are also looking at putting in an offer on a home, a big "fixer upper".

Merry Kwismas! Last night's Lord's supper and Christmas dinner was kickin'.

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...