Sunday, December 16, 2007

Get your sushi rollin'

Today is Ashton's birthday.  Ty was invited to the party.  One of the bonuses of being Ty's father is that the parents were invited as well.  While the kids played I learned to roll sushi with Wayne, and Larry B. also joined in on the fun.  Rolling sushi is much fun and then eating the sushi with chopsticks was much fun also.
So to Ashton I say, "Happy Birthday!"
To Wayne and Larry I say, "keep the sushi rolling!"
I now have a new hobby to add to my list.

2 comments:

Rick Lawrenson said...

Let's see...your last 4 posts are about food...feeding bears; necco wafers and now raw fish.
Are we learning something about theaddyouthpastor?

CJolly said...

Nothing we didn't already know!

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...