Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Two totally random thoughts

  • When the hit counter reaches 1,000 we will have a blog party right here on this very blog site.  Who will bring the Chex Mix?
  • In the spirit of Hanukkah I had Matzo ball soup for lunch today.  Now first of all I love Matzo ball soup.  It is great on a cold day or when you are feeling puny.  When I was in the store the other day I picked up two cups of instant Matzo ball soup.  I thought that would be great to have here at the office for lunch.  First of all there were only two Matzo balls in the instant soup cup, so I made both.  Second it was probably the nastiest thing I have ever eaten (and I've ate dog before).  The Matzo balls were like Styrofoam.  So just a word in passing and note to self, "Don't eat instant Matzo ball soup!"

3 comments:

ladybug said...

Instant matzoh ball soup? That is a shonda - that's Yiddish for shame

Andy Lawrenson said...

It made me veklempt (sp?)

ladybug said...

close enough -

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...