Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Youth Workers - Read this!

My nephew, Nate, did an excellent post on his blog about youth workers actions during music worship.  Take a look-see!
"Example

I've led worship, now, for several youth events. One day events, week-long camps, weekly youth group, and lots of stuff in between. Youthy people are complex creatures, and I'll be the first to say that it can be incredibly frustrating to "lead" them in musical worship. I have had a few great experiences, but most of the time, most youth just come across as disengaged and almost completely uninterested"  (Read More)

6 comments:

Apple said...

bad link, Andy.

Thodgson said...

http://practicalworship.blogspot.com

Apple said...

Thanks, Tina! I have it from Rick's blog...but I wanted Andy to know in case someone else didn't.

CFHusband said...

You have issues with links...

Rick Lawrenson said...

Just check big brother's.

Andy Lawrenson said...

I think it is because I'm am running low on gas. (which as we all know generally isn't a problem with me) wink wink

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...