Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It Is Official

I'm on vacation starting when I woke up at 8:00am today!  I know that is sleeping late but I was up until 12:30am looking for a good deal on condos on Maui.  I have a twentieth anniversary next year as well as a sabbatical.  Could I combine the two?  Hmmmmm........  We do love Maui!  Maui No Ka Oi!

So I may or may not blog over the next week, it will just depend on what hits me.  I will probably post more on Twitter.com and you can follow me there.  Or check my twitters on this blog page of Facebook.  I'm sure I'll have some interesting food comments and zoo comments at some point.

I'll leave you with something to think about:

According to a survey by www.lifewayresearch.com, Of the non-churchgoing respondents aged 30 and over,
  • 75% would be willing to listen to someone talk about his or her Christian beliefs.
  • 75% would enjoy an honest conversation with a friend about religious and spiritual beliefs, even if they disagreed with the friend.
  • Only 28% think the Christians they know talk to them too much about their beliefs.

5 comments:

Estelle said...

Hey There,
My husband and I stayed in a great place in Maui for a great deal last February. Already I have recommended it to two other couples and they both loved it!

It only sleep two so if you are planning to go with more than just your wife if not, it is definetely worth checking out!
http://www.travelmaui.com/maui/Wailea_Studio.html

We had such a great time!

Andy Lawrenson said...

@estelle - Wailea is an awesome area of Maui, some very swank resorts there.
We are looking for a 3 bedroom condo with 2 baths so our son can go with us as well as a spare room for visitors. We hope to stay a month!! :)

marie said...

Oh puhleese, after a week you'll be sick and tired of pineapples, hawaiian coffee, and beautiful beaches. You'll be dyin' to get back to the Outer Banks.
Uh, ya wouldn't want to take some of team along to Maui for staff meeting would ya? :)
P.S. Hope ya'll are having a great vacation!

Andy Lawrenson said...

@Marie - We would always need a nanny for the big 4 year old

marie said...

That sounds innerestin'...

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...