Sunday, July 20, 2008

A couple of observations from SC

I leave S.C. tomorrow morning to head back up to N.C. for the next stop of our vacation.  Before I leave S.C. I want to make two observations:
1.  More people drive with their windows down in temps well above 90 degrees.  Everywhere I look people have their windows down and it is really hot out.  Today it hit 100 and people were just enjoying their Sunday drive with the window down.  Some even ate out on the patio at the restaurant where we ate lunch.

2.  I saw an interesting sign while pumping gas yesterday and sucking my hard earned money out of my wallet and into the pockets of  rich oil company executives.   Mind you I was at a gas station that sold fried chicken.  Not unusual for a gas station to sell chicken but was unusual was this:
 

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...