Monday, July 7, 2008

My New Book

My new book, How to Organize a Parent Pod, should be hitting shelves soon!   

Not really.  I am excited though about the Parent Pod and praying it launches into a full blown parent ministry for parents of teens.   Last night we had our Lord's Supper gathering so there was no Contagious at the beach and consequently no Parent Pod.  I actually heard a couple of parents say last night that they missed Parent Pod.  Awesome!  

I better trademark Parent Pod soon before someone else does. . . . . . 

2 comments:

Fohner Family said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog and posting a comment! I guess you checked your nephew's blog and found mine. You should check out his dad's as well, since I complimented your blog and all the cool things you do for your Youth Ministry.

I just posted on my blog about my weekend down in your all's neck of the woods. It was such a great weekend and I really enjoyed being able to worship with you all on Sunday!

Andy Lawrenson said...

@matthew&lynsey
I saw your post on Rick's blog and thought I would take a lurk at yours. Glad you enjoyed worshipping with us!

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...