Wednesday, November 14, 2007

And The Light Bulb Turns On

We have all had those moments when that little light bulb that hovers over our head actually turns on, "I GET IT!"moments.

I saw some light bulbs come on the other day. Our church just wrapped up a ribbon cutting ceremony with the Chamber of Commerce. Sandwiches and cannoli were great! Members of the Chamber came for the ceremony and to check out our new facility.

The other day I was explaining to someone why we had a bunch of our members running around doing a thorough cleaning on the building. We are getting ready for a ribbon cutting ceremony. I could see the look of puzzlement and bewilderment (I like the word I think I created "bewilderness) on their faces. I then let them know we joined the Chamber. Still puzzled. I then explained that it was a way to get into the community as a church (outreach). It was at that very moment that I saw the light bulbs come one.

Thanks to all the fantastic members of NHC that showed up to spruce the place up. It is incredible to be part of a church with so many members willing and ready to serve whenever and however needed. You guys ROCK!

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...