Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Twins!

Happy 4 month birthday to the twins!

They are both doing great, packing on the pounds.  Both are reaching and grasping toys.  Both have great smiles and laugh and make cool baby noises.  These past 4 months have flown by!!
"Fred" is a happy little dude.

Looks like "Wilma" is happy and "Fred" is working on something

Love his smile!

Big brother is awesome.

I think I'm in trouble

"Fred" standing up doing his meercat impresson

Did I mention I'm in love with another girl besides my wife?

Please continue to pray for us as we work on raising the money with those who want to partner with us by investing in these babies' lives.  God has blessed us with two more wonderful children through the miracle of adoption.



4 comments:

Jill said...

What beautiful babies! Thank you for sharing pictures of Fred and Wilma!

Sallie said...

Praise God for those beautiful kids of yours, all three of them!

DogsDontPurr said...

Wow...they really show some distinct personalities.

I'm not a kid person, have never wanted children, and don't really like to be around them much. But for some reason, I'm drawn into your adoption story. Probably because you show so much love and enthusiasm to welcome these babies into your family. That is truly going "above and beyond."

I hope you'll write more about your reasons/thoughts on adopting, as well as your experiences/feelings/emotions now that you have the kids.

Happy Mother's Day to your family!

Jodi said...

They are beautiful!! Congratulations!!

I know the whole NICU experience all to well. Both of mine were preemies. My son 5 weeks early spent 2 1/2 weeks in there and my daughter 3 months early spent 5 1/2 months in the NICU. Both are beautiful and are the light of my life.

We are hoping to adopt someday. We are praying about where to adopt from.

Take care
Jodi

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...