Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Snowing!

I've been up since about 6:00AM.  It officially started snowing at 7:48 and it is dumping at a pretty good rate.  We rarely get snow so this is exciting and my blinds are all up so we can watch it snow.  I checked the school site to see if they had cancelled school or not but there was nothign on the site stating that school is closed but I'm sure now that one flake has fallen they are going to cancel.

It will probably be with us a day or two if it stays cold since we have absolutely zero snow removal equipment in our county.  

Recliner - Check!
Blanky - Check!
Macbook - Check!

I'll be spending my morning updating our web sites. 
(after my wonderful mother-in-law cooks some sausage gravy and biscuits) 

7 comments:

Andy Lawrenson said...

Just found out (because I called and woke Bonnie up) that there is no school today anyways because it is a teacher's work day. Ha Ha Ha Ha It snows and the kids are already out of school.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you got to wake up Bonnie...did that just make your day, or what? :)

I was going to tell you the same thing (though I'm at work)...lucky me.

Have a great day!

CFHusband said...

can you being me some breakfast?

Bonnie said...

The best thing is, we can play all day (and tomorrow) and not worry about Saturday school. I didn't mind the wake up call....I was actually 30 min. late for work when you called, and there I was, oblivious to the fact that the day had started.

Andy Lawrenson said...

We made a small snowman and several snow angels.

Bonnie said...

J. will tell you different, but I ruled at the snowball fight!

Terry Gray Sr. said...

Dang Andy.....sasuage gravy and buscuits? Are they any good? Got an extra chair at the Table?
Do you need help with that?

Ha Ha

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...