Thursday, January 8, 2009

OK we haven't left yet had to see some pics of Gwenyth (BUMP)

My post from Gwyneth's Birthday last year:

She is bigger than I thought.  About the length from my wrist to my elbow.  Slightly heavier than they expected also.  She is doing well considering.  
She's all hooked up the equipment but is a beautiful site!
I'm in awe of the miracle of life!
Thank God Tricia and Nathan chose life even in the face of danger.
Now we are leaving.
Keep praying!

Happy Birthday Gwyneth!  Tricia I'm glad you are one tough momma.  Nate you are a great daddy.

4 comments:

NCBeachMom said...

Andy, you don't know me, but I just wanted to thank you for doing such a super job of keeping everyone updated today. I helped so much to be able to pray specifically as things unfolded.

Praying you have a safe trip home!

Kim
aka TruePraise (worshipfrequency.com)

Laurie in Ca. said...

I thank God also that Nate and Tricia chose life, especially with Tricia's condition. God doesn't make mistakes and I trust Him to continuing to unfold His plan in this miracle. Praying for Tricia to be protected and recover from this as He holds her in His hands. Have a safe trip home.
Thanks so much for the updates.

Laurie in Ca.

CJolly said...

Congrats Uncle Andy. What a day you guys must have had. Amazing series of updates, enough to get your blog counter to 10,000!!!!!
You guys must be exhausted too. Hope you get a chance to get some good rest. And you know everyone is waiting to see pics too.

Rick Lawrenson said...

I have a hard time spelling her name, too.

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...