Might I add that Simply Youth Ministry is huge treasure closet for youth ministry and the great folks that invest their lives into students. If you work with youth take some time and check out all Simply has to offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Site is up and Running
My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...
-
This post was to party for the over 50,000 mark. The party is now moving to a Tricia is listed and activated party. So what are you ...
-
Rick is out of town this weekend and I'm preaching. I would like to start off with a top ten list. "Top ten reasons we know Rick ...
5 comments:
My gosh, you Lawrensons sure are a popular bunch!
congratulations!
Are we popular...or just skillful? hmmm....
Good job Andy!
and my last comment was tongue in cheek... ;Q
Post a Comment