Sunday, April 27, 2008

C.R.E.S.T.


Just got home from CREST at NHC.  I love CREST because that is where the pulse of the body is found.  This is one of my favorite gatherings we do.  It's great to hear the different ministry teams share what is happening with their team.  Probably my favorite is the strategy time where we hear what is coming in the future of the church.  

Tonight Rick shared some of the changes that are on the horizon at NHC.  The great thing about being part of a church that is alive, healthy, growing, organic is that as the church grows there has to be change.  The great thing about growth is the growing pains.  God has a lot of guests checking us out, some are considering becoming partners of NHC.  We are quickly closing in on being 3 times the church we were when I moved here several years ago.  That means a different approach on doing ministry.

I'm enjoying the ride on the crest of the wave.  If you are a partner of NHC are you riding the crest?

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...