Saturday, April 12, 2008

The old youth pastor ain't what he used to be

Just spent the day working on the house.  I pressure washed the house, that took 6 hours.  I then mowed the front yard and weedeated it also.

Back in the day when I had a pressure washing business and worked at a dairy farm physical labor was a daily event in my life.  I would get up at 4:30 and milk the cows and feed them and all the calves, move hay bails and then go and pressure wash in the oil field.

The youth pastor is pretty much a sedimentary lifestyle, lots of sitting.  Let's just say it is 5:30PM and I'm already sleepy and ready for bed.  I'm old, out of shape, weak, but 11 lbs. lighter than I was last week!

I need a foot massage quick!

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...