Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pray for Tricia and Nate today.

Today is Nate's birthday.  He's 27!!  I remember when he was in diapers.  I changed one once.  That's an interesting story.  Cloth diapers . . .   I probably need not say anymore about that . . .they had no installation instructions. . . I was 16.

Tricia got the call shortly before 11am today.  The transplant team is traveling right now to check on some lungs for her.  Please keep them in your prayers today.

Talk about the best birthday ever if Tricia gets her new lungs!  That would be a fabulous gift for Nate.

Also please keep the donor's family in prayer.  Every day families deal with the grief of losing a loved one while another family is full of joy because of  the life that the gift of organ donation brings.

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...