Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blog Party!

At some point today the party begins.  Today theaddyouthpastor.com will cross 200,000 hits.
So let the blog party begin!  I have one request.  At least one person from 47 states has viewed this blog.  I lack three states!  If you know anyone in Wyoming, New Mexico or Vermont please pass along the url for my blog.  It would be cool to see each state on my map have at least one hit, it's sort of like a hobby or collecting things.  Someone from the United Arab Emirates has hit the blog for pete's sake yet we still lack a few states.

If you haven't been here before for the blog party (an invention of mine) the party is simple.  You just go to the comment section and let us know what food you have brought to the party.  I'm bringing a healthy helping of buffalo wings.  What you bringin?

23 comments:

Andy Lawrenson said...

Buffalo Wings with blue cheese!

Anonymous said...

I'll bring pizza (you can pick the topping) and homemade fairy cakes.

Andy Lawrenson said...

Fairy cakes? OK

CFHusband said...

I'll bring some cucumber salad.

MommyofTwo said...

I'll bring the lobster and artichoke dip and chips ( I think I was 200000!!!) Woohoo!

Sallie said...

Congrats, Andy!

I'll bring some crab dip and crackers and a cheese ball!

Florida_Mom said...

Fairy cakes are what cupcakes are called in England.

I will bring chocolate cake.

Myra

Happy Four said...

I am bringing coffee with a variety of yummy creamers...sugar free and full fat versions.

Andy Lawrenson said...

Thanks for the fairy cake clarification. I'm all about the fairy cakes now that I know what they are.

Andy Lawrenson said...

@happyfour some of your mums shortbread would be a fantastic addition, hint hint, wink wink

marie said...

Hmmm. I think I will bring some quesadillas Napoleon style.

Andy Lawrenson said...

@Marie You mean the dadburn ones?

Jenny said...

I will bring the cheesecake and the chicken-bacon bites. Oh, and some Mexican Lasagna.

ZazFamily said...

any party is always good, and so are the chicken enchiladas. lots of salsa.

GinnyBerry said...

I'd bring some fresh California fruit, lol. Sliced.

Rick Lawrenson said...

There's some spicy sausage soup in the fridge...

Thodgson said...

coffee cheesecake

Faith, Hope & Lovebugs said...

baby food and some rice cereal. YMMMMMM!!! :)

Andy Lawrenson said...

@tricia that's just flat gross . . .unless it is tooty fruity

elj377 said...

I'll bring you some nachos with extra jalapenos!

DogsDontPurr said...

How 'bout some dates stuffed with goat cheese and walnuts, wrapped in bacon, and then broiled! Mmmmm.....

And some champagne! You've got to have some bubbly to truly celebrate!

Rebecca Meyers said...

I'll work on the Wyoming one! Can't help you with VT or NM.
And, I'm bringing proscuitto and provolone stuffed cherry peppers. Mmmm.

Michelle Jamie said...

If I had read this in time I would have brought some biltong (really traditional of our country) and chips and dip with tons of coke-a-cola!!

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...