Sunday, January 23, 2011

Two Women who Chose Life


My wife wrote about an incredible moment we experienced because of the miracle of adoption. I thought I would share this with you.

I have looked into the eyes of women who chose to ignore the whispers. Chose to rise above the gossip. Chose to be "inconvenienced". Chose to be mocked, teased, looked down upon. Shamed. I love these women. They are brave. Amazing. Unbelievable. Unselfish. And because of their selflessness, I am a mommy. They knew they were carrying more then a blob of tissue, . Though they were not ready to take care of a baby(ies) at that point in their lives, they looked passed their ability and thought of the child(ren) they carried. They looked past the moment. They took the hard, uphill road. But in our case, as their choice became clear, the road became easier. Hope came into the picture. Hope and Peace. I have looked into the eyes of two ladies who care and love 3 beautiful children more then themselves. Two ladies who get the meaning of "Sanctity of Life".

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...