- Beginning the Assimilation Team of NHC
- Youth Ministry Team retreat
- The Call 2011
- Our twins turn 2 and our eldest man child turns 7!
- Impact Outer Banks, a week long local mission event for students
- Another season for Tubbs Hot Dogs
- Involvement in the Real Men Eat Lunch connection group
- Starting a Bible study for high school students.
- Launching our full spectrum of Contagious Ministry Teams
- The first ever Camp Contagious
- 22nd wedding anniversary!!
- Starting my 11th year at NHC
- Improving my blog and blogging skills.
- My 19th year in youth ministry!
- Vacations. (Don't know where we are going this year but know we aren't driving 2,500 miles with the kids in the van again for a couple of years. A cruise would be nice but is expensive. I know of a cheap vacation on the OBX)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Looking Forward in 2011
Some of what I have to look forward to in 2011:
My blog made #30 out of the top 40 youth ministry blogs according to Feedspot.com. I don't know what that means but "thanks!&quo...