- Beginning the Assimilation Team of NHC
- Youth Ministry Team retreat
- The Call 2011
- Our twins turn 2 and our eldest man child turns 7!
- Impact Outer Banks, a week long local mission event for students
- Another season for Tubbs Hot Dogs
- Involvement in the Real Men Eat Lunch connection group
- Starting a Bible study for high school students.
- Launching our full spectrum of Contagious Ministry Teams
- The first ever Camp Contagious
- 22nd wedding anniversary!!
- Starting my 11th year at NHC
- Improving my blog and blogging skills.
- My 19th year in youth ministry!
- Vacations. (Don't know where we are going this year but know we aren't driving 2,500 miles with the kids in the van again for a couple of years. A cruise would be nice but is expensive. I know of a cheap vacation on the OBX)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Looking Forward in 2011
Some of what I have to look forward to in 2011:
You feel like you just walked into a middle school dance. You see them lined up agains the back wall. They aren’t the tough eighth grade b...
Read more HERE Part 1 Here
From the rise of the electric guitar and Instagram to the death of the youth choir and Chubby Bunny, I have seen a lot of changes in ...
If you are like me you enjoy the ministry opportunities that take you out of the office. As youth workers it’s in our DNA to want to spend ...