Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Looking Forward in 2011

Some of what I have to look forward to in 2011:
  • Beginning the Assimilation Team of NHC
  • Youth Ministry Team retreat
  • The Call 2011
  • Our twins turn 2 and our eldest man child turns 7!
  • Impact Outer Banks, a week long local mission event for students
  • Another season for Tubbs Hot Dogs
  • Involvement in the Real Men Eat Lunch connection group
  • Starting a Bible study for high school students.
  • Launching our full spectrum of Contagious Ministry Teams
  • The first ever Camp Contagious
  • 22nd wedding anniversary!!
  • Starting my 11th year at NHC
  • Improving my blog and blogging skills.
  • My 19th year in youth ministry!
  • Vacations. (Don't know where we are going this year but know we aren't driving 2,500 miles with the kids in the van again for a couple of years. A cruise would be nice but is expensive. I know of a cheap vacation on the OBX)

No comments:

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...