Monday, July 27, 2009

Day One of Impact Outer Banks

Day One:
84 Students
10 Churches from 4 denominations
10 teams made up of students from different churches (I have one student from NHC on my team and the rest are from other churches.  A great way for students to form relationships with other believers at their school)
Mission Circus where the Mission sites shared what will happen this week (orientation)
Teams came up with their names and made a team flag
Excellent lunch cooked for us by the good folks at Duck UMC
Fun afternoon at the beach

Tomorrow the team I'm leading heads to the Crisis Pregnancy Center to wash down some cribs.  Hopefully we will have a little slide show/video to share tomorrow night

1 comment:

Nancy H. said...

I happen to know the one student on your team from NHC. She is the very cute little red-headed one!

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...