Monday, February 20, 2017
Our Team Values
1. Have fun together
2. Come up with our team values
We met early afternoon in a vacation rental that had a movie theater room and game room in the house. We spent the majority of our time together in the game room having fun together. After we ate supper we moved up to the living room by the fireplace and took some time to work together to come up a with a list of values.
Our values are broken down into two areas:
Team’s Spiritual Values:
1. Spending time studying the Bible
2. Fellowship with other believers
3. A consistent prayer life
4. Actively involved in Discipleship/growing
6. Serving Christ and the Church
7. Sharing our faith
8. Encouraging others
9. Obedience to God 10. Corporate Worship
Ministry Team Values:
2. Investment in student’s lives
3. Praying for our students
4. Worship with our students
5. Be an example
6. Unity/on the same page as a team
8. Build em up! Encourage students.
9. Strategic in helping them grow spiritually
10. Minister to parents
We spent hours playing games and having fun together and spent about an hour working on our values. Great way to spend and afternoon and evening with those I serve along side with.
My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...
If you're in youth ministry, or in church world in general, you've read about or heard about the numerous statistics pointing to wh...
Yesterday evening I was at a soccer game and football practice and I started thinking . . . How flexible is your church with you? It seems...