Reasons for your son or daughter to go to church summer camp:
- Removal. All the outside influences and distractions of life are removed. No game boys, no texting, no media.
- Saturation. Everything in their schedule that was removed is now replaced with God, Bible study, prayer, worship.
- Growth. Because of the “removal” and “saturation” your son or daughter’s opportunity to grow spiritually is greatly increased.
- Decisions. Life changing and life affecting decisions are made at camp because of the Removal, Saturation and Growth.
- Unity. Just as we adults need that connection and encouragement that being a part of a local body of believers brings us the same applies to students. Youth groups grow, youth groups gain momentum, youth groups become unified in purpose as a result of spending a week living out life and their faith together. Friendships and relationships with other teen believers is VITAL to a teen's spiritual life in middle and high school.
- Fun. I’ve been going to camp now with students for 20 years. It’s getting harder on the old man to keep up the pace at camp. BUT I can, with confidence, say that camp is fun. The students have a blast together!
So why wouldn’t you send your teen to camp this summer?