December is a great time to get alone and do some evaluation of the youth ministry.
Some questions to answer as you evaluate:
- In view of those grades what needs to happen in 2015 to improve?
- Where is the youth ministry bottlenecking with me?
- Is the current structure of our weekly youth group gathering working?
- Evaluate your youth ministry in worship, evangelism, fellowship, discipleship and serving.
- How many students came to know Christ and how many are being discipled?
- Which students had noticeable spiritual growth last year?
I would suggest after doing some evaluating that you sit down with your volunteers and get their input and then work together on improving in 2015.
Let the evaluating begin!