Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go Vote and Get a Cup of Coffee

Go vote today!  Starbucks is giving away free coffee to those who vote today.  Simply walk in and tell them you voted and you get a cup of their coffee.  (on a side note I don't think they have the best coffee but free is free and you don't get free everyday)

My spousal unit voted when the polls opened and was there at 6:15.  She was voter number 9.  When she came out the line forming and long and around the building.  

If you are here in the mid-atlantic take your umbrella!


1 comment:

Nancy H. said...

I voted this morning in Southern Shores at 815. I walked in and pretty much walked out. I was number #100. I think that is a significant number and I should have gotten a prize. All I got was a sticker!

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...