Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Lawrenson/Kirschner Hole

Well a week ago today we sat in the Lawrenson/Kirschner hole and experienced a short period of time that seemed to take an eternity.  On that day I go to see a miracle as I looked through the glass at Gwyneth Rose.  I got a glimpse of Tricia coming back from OR.  I look forward to getting to talk with her and see her again.   It's been hard to be at home and wondering how Tricia is doing and how Gwyneth is doing.

In that day and the 24 hours that followed God taught me and reminded me of so many lessons.  I don't think I have whined or complained about anything during this week.  Every detail of life is being viewed with a different perspective.

This Friday we will load up and head to Durham again to see Tricia, Nate and Gwyneth.   This time Ty will be traveling along with us.  I think he will be pretty excited to get to see Meka. That boy thinks that little flat faced doggy is hilarious.  Not sure what a 3 1/2 year old can grasp in his mind but each night he makes sure to pray for baby Rose.





9 comments:

Leslie said...

I will pray that you have a safe and blessed trip. God Bless you and your family!

CFHusband said...

Woo Hoo!

Andy Lawrenson said...

Double Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

"Reunited and it feeeels so good..." I am so happy Ty and Meka get to have a play date! I am also happy to know there are Daddy's out there committed to raising modern day knights. Ty will no doubt be a strong Christian warrior! Praise be to God.

Momnnashville said...

What a blessing for Nate, Tricia and Gwyneth to have the support of such a loving family. Meka is pretty cute! I pray that you all see vast improvements in both of your precious patients and some relief in Nate's eyes. Prayers from Nashville!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome family front all leaning on their creator at this time! Prayers for safe travels and great big hugs in Durham. (())

Anonymous said...

Would it be appropriate to send a basket of fruit, cookies, bottled water, etc. to "the hole" for those waiting, supporting, praying for Tricia, Gwyneth and Nate? Say the word and a basket is on its way!

Andy Lawrenson said...

Basket!

Unknown said...

I pray that you have a safe trip full of miracles. :)

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...