Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Great Morning!

We had a fantastic morning today.  Tricia is sitting up, alert and communicating well.  Misha went in to see Tricia first while I hung out with Ty and the boys in "the hole".  Tricia seemed so much more like Tricia today.  Again, my theme word, Amazing!    Tricia, after all she has been through, asked Misha if anyone had looked at our house yet (it's for sale).  Here she lies in ICU and she is concerned about others, and thinking about us. 

After Mish came out it was my turn to go in and see Tricia.  Now usually I have something to say but I found myself sort of speechless.  It was simply great to be there by her side and talk with her.  I've said this before but I shall repeat myself, Tricia is the toughest person I've ever known.  Even in the surroundings of the ICU she has the same sweet attitude.  It was just fantastic to get to see her.  The girl is truly an inspiration.

Oh, it's snowing!  Ty was stoked to see the snow fall.

I won't be at church tomorrow so I've sent Rick back to hold down the fort.  Hopefully his delivery of the sermon will reflect the amount of work I put into writing it for him. ;)

3 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

That is sooo good to hear! Glad you guys had such a nice visit!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you all are having a good visit! Have fun playing in the snow!

Rick Lawrenson said...

I hope I can do justice to all your hard work.

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...